Pirates of Pensacola...Chapters 23 - 26
1) Is the glass half empty, or half full?
2) (Other than Bolidar), does true evil exist? Explain.
3) Isaac and Morgan are convicted of numerous crimes, including “swimming to far from shore.” Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Should you have been?
4) What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever heard a bird say?
5) Haiki sounds like it should be the plural form of haiku. Write a PoP related haiku.
6) A character is described as “Not the brightest bulb anywhere there are bulbs.” What’s you favorite euphemism for “stupid”?
7) As a child, were you good at hide & seek? What was your favorite hiding place?
8) What was the most misguided act of chivalry you’ve seen? Is chivalry dead? Should it be?
9) Where was the elusive hiding place of the key to the Sea Patrol boat?
10) Do you have any tattoos? Details, please.
Scrimshaws now being accepted.
Posted by captainhoof
at 12:45 PM CDT