Tuesday, 14 June 2005 - 5:25 PM CDT
1. while i enjoyed bolidar's theories, being something to throw on a person or drop on their heads, i can only state that it depends on where my hormone level is at any moment in time. being old, and ya know... old, it's a constant toss-up.
2. honey, if you don't believe true evil exists, then you are truly naive. the hardest part is recognizing it, cause it does know how to hide.
3. ok, back in high school, i was caught with a joint. taken to the local police station, finger-printed, etc. parents were called and i got the big lecture. a couple weeks later, the girl i was caught with, got called into court. the judge looked at her, asked where i was, opened her file, found mine inside hers, closed her file, and as far as i know, my file is still inside hers.
4. my sister's cockatiel used to have an ongoing "battle" with a mockingbird outside the window. have no idea what half the calls the mockingbird taught it were.
5. sorry, no talent in that area.
6. no real favorites, just whatever the moment calls for, such as "lights are on, but nobody"s home"
7. can't remember back that far, but you have to watch my grandgirls play it! the oldest takes the youngest and "hides" her, behind a tree or a bush. then she goes away, closes her eyes and counts to ten, then walks around saying "where's lizzie? i can't find her". the whole time, lizzie is giggling like crazy, til she gives up and pops out to "surprize" her sister.
8. this is no lie, i once had someone hold a door open for me and it took 3 tries before i could convince him that i wasn't going inside.
9. inside a rum flask in a pile of trash
10. yes. when i turned 39, i decided to not wait til i hit 40 to go thru that weird phase people seem to go thru. so i got a too. now when people ask, i open my blouse and say "it's a phoenix, see." (feenxc) get it? my friend says it's just an excuse to show-off my tits. you'd be surprised at how many men are willing to look at an old lady's tits.
great job. trillian!