1. Please share with us a unique or frequently used aphorism within your own family. As for me and mine, well: "You're an adult, not a kid, hit the toilet, not the lid."
2. Use the words Forbischer and fun in the same sentence, holding true to the idea that Forbischer isn't fun.
3. What were you doing in 1989?
4. Morgan's rent was $600.00 in 1992. What was the dollar sign of the rent for your first real pad? We want details....who, what, when, where, how and why.
5.Have you ever seen the likeness of the Virgin Mary? If so, where?
6. Do you suppose Morgan bought the ship model already put together, or did he do it himself?
7. Morgan's mental tick is compulsively crunching numbers, obviously a habit of the trade and not genetic. Do you have a mental tick? I'll share mine later.
8. Morgan apparently has a penchant for the scent of _____________________.
9. Anyone have a favorite line so far? If so, which one?
10. Scrimshaw submissions on Chapters 2 and 3 are now being accepted. Please email them to email@example.com. The deadline is Thursday, April 21st at 9:00 p.m. CST. For now, here's mine...
11. Any questions, thoughts, or observations on Chapters 2 or 3, please share them with us now.